TP-LINK Powerline Adapter Starter Kit
Establishing a powerline network requires at least two PLC adapters for the first time, the TP-LINK Powerline Ethernet Adapter Starter Kit is good for initially setup which including two same adapters -TL-PA101 2.0. It takes advantage of your home´s existing electrical wiring to create or extend a network. It allows users to turn any electrical outlet into a home network connection and share a broadband Internet connection, files and printers with PCs in different rooms at up to 85Mbps. Enjoy video, gaming, and Internet connection wherever you want it.
Twin Pack Design
The PLC connection is transmitting the data through the electric wire between two outlets, so it at least requires two PLC adapters pluged into the outlet to transform the data streaming. With twin pack design, the starter kit ensures to establish a powerline network for the first time.
Compact, Stylish, Clutter-free
Compared with TP-LINK´s previous 85Mbps powerline adapter, the new TL-PA101 adopts a much more compact and stylish exterior to blend with its surroundings. Using existing electrical wires the adapter does away with the hassle of hiding messy Ethernet cables underneath rugs and tape.
NO New Wires
TP-LINK´s Powerline Ethernet Adapters can create or extend a network by using existing electrical wires throughout the building, easily extend your Internet access to any location around your home via a simple connection to a power outlet, with no need to drill through the walls and climb through the attic or cellar to install network cables.
No Configuration Required—Just Plug And Play
No configuration required, just connect your PC to a powerline adapter and plug it into a power outlet and instantly transform your household power grid into a fully functional network.
Advanced Multimedia Streaming
TP-LINK´s Powerline Adapter is an ideal solution for connecting computers, game consoles, network attached storage and any Ethernet-enabled devices to your home network or the Internet. Up to 85Mbps high-speed transfer rates as well as advanced QoS technology make it possible to transmit video in DVD quality. No more long waits while sending big files or while carrying out heavy-weight data backups.
* High speed data transfer rate up to 85Mbps
* Twin Pack design good for establishing a powerline network initially
* Easy Plug-N-Play operation, use existing electrical wiring
* Turn every power socket into a LAN port
* Energy consumption is reduced by up to 30% in standby mode
* Intelligent channel adaptation maximizes throughput under harsh channel conditions
* Built-in QoS, prioritize the data, enabling smooth video streaming and lag-free gaming.
* 56-bit DES encryption to secure powerline communications
* Up to 200 meters range over the household power circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
* User-friendly software for PC (Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista),
* Backward compatible with HomePlug 1.0