RAZER MEGALODON 7.1 GAMING HEADSET
The Razer Megalodon is a 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset designed specifically to incorporate the Razer Maelstrom Audio Engine, making it the definitive headset for gamers today. Utilizing next generation HRTF technologies and a superb DSP with unheard of processing power, the Razer Megalodon is the most advanced audio headset of its kind.
Razer Maelstrom™ Audio Engine
Hear your enemies before you see them with 7.1 channel virtual surround sound. If the sound source does not support 7.1 or 5.1 Surround Sound, the Megalodon will also perform as a quality Stereo Headset with a deep thumping bass.
Onboard Audio Processing
Offload the Virtualisation of the Surround Sound to the internal sound card and take the demand off your CPU.
Noise Filtering, Amplified Microphone
Be heard loud and clear.
Razer Megalodon Gaming Headset
* Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
* Impedance: 32 O at 1kHz
* Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 102 Ã‚Â± 4dB at 1 kHz
* Max. Input Power: 200 mW
* Drivers: 40 mm, with neodymium magnets
* Frequency Response: 50 - 16,000 Hz
* Sensitivity (-37 Ã‚Â± 4dB @1kHz, 1V/Pa): Variable (user adjustable)
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
* Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Audio Processing Unit
* Master volume, center speaker, front speakers, side speakers, rear speakers, bass level, mic sensitivity, mic leveling, mic mute, Razer Maelstrom on/off, active/standby toggle, reset
* Cable: 3.3 meters, Braided Fiber Sheath
* Connector: Gold-plated USB
PC with built-in USB port
Powered USB-Port recommended
Windows® XP / x64 / Vista/ Vista64
Note: The Megalodon will not be able to produce a surround field with only 2 channels from the source material. The Megalodon will perform as a quality stereo headset when listening to a stereo source in 2.0 mode.