ASUS DVD-ROM 18X
The ASUS DVD-E818A3 provides cutting-edge multimedia experience with superior playback capacities and high-speed data transfer. Built-in advanced technologies provide users of the DVD-E818A3 with a quiet, stable and high-performance multimedia environment.
Fast Data Transfer Speed
- DVD-ROM max. data transfer rate: 24930 KB/s (18X).
- CD-ROM max. data transfer rate: 7200 KB/s (48X).
- Fast random access time DVD: 105 ms vs. CD: 95 ms typical.
Full Accessibility and Playability
ASUS DVD-E818A3 provides leading-edge multimedia experience with fabulous playback capacities that allows users to access all CDs, DVD-ROM/DVD±R/ DVD±RW/DVD-RAM and DVD-Video discs
New Generation Airflow Field Modification (AFFMII):
vibration are two major headaches users encounter when using a high-speed drive. AFFMII is designed to change the uneven airflow field inside the drive because balance pressure distribution leads to quieter and more stable operation.
Auto Vibration Reducing System (AVRS)
The AVRS technology is designed to minimize the vibration caused by the spindle motor and resonance between components as well as the drive and PC cases. AVRS is designed to reduce vibration and noise induced by unbalanced mass of rotating machinery. With AVRS, ASUS DVD-E818A3 provides high readability and playability.
Support Speed Auto-Switch Function
Support High Speed Digital Audio Extraction
Vertical/Horizontal Mounting Available
Unique Dust Resistance Design
Changeable panel supported
5X DVD-RAM read Supported
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
* PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
* Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.